Any tea can be made into an ice tea! It’s so easy. With the beautiful weather just around the corner, it’s the perfect drink to sip throughout the day. And that is why I thought it was the perfect time to dedicate a blog to ice teas.
Later in the blog, I will tell you how easy it is to make your own iced teas at home. But first, I want to show you 3 of our teas that are perfect for iced teas:
Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea from the BREATH collection, also known as Blue Tea has a number of health benefits. It is known for weight loss, has a tremendous amount of antioxidant and helps fights stress.
Dried blue pea flowers yield a brew that is stunning in color and that can be enjoyed cold or hot. Add a little lemon juice and watch this change into a beautiful purple tea.
Click here to check our Blue tea.
POWER GREEN TEA
Green Tea Mix contains bioactive compounds that improve health, brain function, physical strength and is filled with antioxidants. It is also known to aid in weight loss.
For me, green tea is one of the tastiest flavors for a homemade ice tea on a hot summer day.
Click here to check our POWER Green tea.
STRENGTH LEMONGRASS TEA
Lemongrass Tea Mix (among many other benefits) has been known to prevent infections, build your immune system, and strengthen your body. The lemongrass in this tea brings a fresh taste to your homemade ice tea.
Click here to check our STRENGTH Lemongrass tea.
As mentioned before it is very easy to make your own delicious ice tea, just follow these steps below, and enjoy your homemade ice tea.
1. Bring 8 cups water to a simmer; remove from the heat and add 3 tablespoons loose tea or 6 tea bags, with some honey or agave.
2. Let steep about 4 minutes, until it's the strength you like.
3. Strain loose tea with a fine-mesh sieve or remove the tea bags.
4. Let cool, then transfer to a pitcher, cover and refrigerate for a min of 2 hours (over night is best).
5. Add some fruits to your pitcher, some ice, and enjoy ☺️
For our inside members we are given a 10% discount till this Sunday.